Mr. Sowmianarayanan:> what you have recorded quoting 'MANU' may or may not be true.But your quotation that "PURNANOORU" is lenient to PARPANAR is utter false.
What PURNANOORU refers is not PARPANARS. Wherever PARPPANAR appears in PURANANOORU and other SANGAM scriptures it is an isertion replacing "KURAVAR" which means TEACHER(AASAAN).
Now I am quoting MANU'S sutra down below:
"மௌண்யம் ப்ராணாந்தி கோதண்டா
ப்ராஹ்மணாம் வீதீயதே
இதரோஷாம்து வர்ணானாமதண்ட:
ப்ராணாத்தி கோபவேதே"
இதன் பொருள்: கொலைத் தொழில் புரிந்த மற்ற வருணத்ததார்களைத் தூக்கிலிடவேண்டும்.
ஆனால் :பிராமணன் இத்தகைய குற்றம் புரிவானாயின்
அவனது தலைமயிரை மொட்டை
அடித்தலே தண்டனையாகும்
இதுதான் மநுதர்மம்
******************************************************
You know Sankaran was let off in Sankara Raman's murder case based on MANU'S Doctrine.
And now as I Have already predicted UCCHIK KUDUMI COURT delivered its judgement following manu's DOCTRINE in "J"'s case..
What PURNANOORU refers is not PARPANARS. Wherever PARPPANAR appears in PURANANOORU and other SANGAM scriptures it is an isertion replacing "KURAVAR" which means TEACHER(AASAAN).
Now I am quoting MANU'S sutra down below:
"மௌண்யம் ப்ராணாந்தி கோதண்டா
ப்ராஹ்மணாம் வீதீயதே
இதரோஷாம்து வர்ணானாமதண்ட:
ப்ராணாத்தி கோபவேதே"
இதன் பொருள்: கொலைத் தொழில் புரிந்த மற்ற வருணத்ததார்களைத் தூக்கிலிடவேண்டும்.
ஆனால் :பிராமணன் இத்தகைய குற்றம் புரிவானாயின்
அவனது தலைமயிரை மொட்டை
அடித்தலே தண்டனையாகும்
இதுதான் மநுதர்மம்
******************************************************
You know Sankaran was let off in Sankara Raman's murder case based on MANU'S Doctrine.
And now as I Have already predicted UCCHIK KUDUMI COURT delivered its judgement following manu's DOCTRINE in "J"'s case..
No comments:
Post a Comment